Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Another great pie from Betty Crocker using Bisquick.
Make and share this Impossible Easy Chicken Club Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400. Spray bottom and side of pie plate, 9x1 1/2 inches, with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chicken, bacon and cheese in pie plate.
- Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Optional: top pie with shredded lettuce and sliced tomatoes.
We thought this was just great! Made even easier by using pre-cooked crumbled bacon and grilled chicken pieces in a bag from the grocer. I used a mix of sharp cheddar and Italian blend shredded cheese. Easy and quick dinner.
I love Bisquick "Impossible" pies, and this was good, but everyone thought it was a little bland. We topped our slices with chopped fresh tomatoes. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Game.