Aussie mum 2_2's Note:
This coconut pudding is different from others I've seen here it uses coconut milk and desiccated coconut in the pudding. I'm not sure how many it will serve, if you make it please let me know.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 (400 ml) coconut milk
- 1/2 cup cream
- 125 g melted butter
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Mix together coconut, flour and caster sugar in a bowl.
- 3Lightly beat eggs in a jug.
- 4Add coconut milk, cream and butter.
- 5Pour into coconut mixture and mix to combine.
- 6Pour into a 25cm ceramic pie dish and bake for 40 minutes.
- 7Place sugar and water in a small heavy-based saucepan.
- 8Cook stirring until sugar dissolves.
- 9Bring to the boil and cook until slightly caramelised.
- 10Add orange segments, lime juice and a couple of tablespoons of cold water.
- 11Remove from heat.
- 12Set aside.
- 13Slice remaining fruit and place in a bowl.
- 14Pour over orange syrup mixture and serve with the warm pudding.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Impossible Coconut Pudding With Tropical Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 657.2
- Calories from Fat 389
- Total Fat 43.2 g
- Saturated Fat 31.5 g
- Cholesterol 128.6 mg
- Sodium 229.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 51.9 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: