Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This easy to make, very delicious pie makes its own crust.
Make and share this Impossible Coconut Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- In a blender, combine all ingredients, except coconut.
- Blend on low speed 3 minutes.
- Pour into a greased 10 inch pie plate; let stand 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted near edge comes out clean.
- Cool slightly. Refrigerate leftovers.