Recipe by Marie
No muss, no fuss, just a delicious pie that is ready for the oven in five minutes. Forms its own crust with a fabulous custard filling and the coconut topping toasts as the pie bakes.
Top Review by GotBoxer?
My family finished off this pie in two days. I also added about 1/2 cup (or a little more) coconut to the batter and as if it weren't sweet enough, I served it topped with Cool Whip. This recipe is definitely a keeper!
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except coconut in a blender and blend at high speed for 15 seconds.
- Pour into greased 10" pie plate.
- Sprinkle coconut on top (optional).
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before cutting.