- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies, drained
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese (16oz)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 4 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease a 9 or 10" pie plate.
- Sprinkle chilies and cheese in pie plate.
- Put milk, Bisquick and eggs into blender or food processor; mix for 15-20 seconds.
- Pour into plate.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until knife inserted near the middle comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Good with sour cream, salsa or guacamole.