Recipe by evelync
This recipe was found on the back of a Bisquick box years ago. We have it often as it is very good. I have used chicken instead of tuna as the recipe suggests.G reat with a salad.
- 13 ounces chicken breasts (may use left over cooked chicken as well as fresh)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 1⁄4 cups Bisquick
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (300 g) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil enough water to cover chicken breast.
- Place chicken in water; cover and remove from heat.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- In greased 13x9 inch baking dish or 2 pie pans, combine spinch, chopped chicken, shredded swiss cheese, and onion.
- In bowl or blender, mix together Bisquick, milk, eggs, and salt.
- Pour over chicken mixture.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven about 30 minutes or until knife inserted in middle comes out clean.