Recipe by KelBel
This is a combination of my favorite flavors. Chicken, bacon, cheese and ranch dressing in an impossible pie for brunch or a light dinner.
Top Review by Nif
Wow, this is really good! I wasn't sure if it would have enough flavour but the topping added taste throughout. It took 45 minutes to cook through for me. You could make lots of things with that topping, change the meats, the veggies, etc. Very easy and we will be having this again. And again. And again. ;) Made for the KelBel cookathon to support you through the loss of your DH.
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup reduced-fat Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken, bacon and mixed vegetables in pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine remaining ingredients together until blended.
- Pour over top of meat, cheese and vegetables in pie plate.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes.