Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I have been baking this for nearly 20 years. By the name I would hazard a guess that I got it from a Bisquick box. Very good with fresh berries or brandied dark cherries. Not the classic, but very good in a pinch!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9 inch pie plate.
- Place milk, 2 t.
- vanilla, eggs,1 c.
- sugar, and bisquick in blender container.
- Cover and blend on high 15 seconds.
- Add cream cheese.
- Cover and blend on high 2 minutes.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 40-45 minutes, or until center is firm.
- Combine sour cream, 2 t.
- vanilla, and 2 T.
- Spread over cheesecake that has cooled.
gotta love those impossible pies for convenience!
easy, quick, good flavor and texture.
I made this cheesecake lowfat and low sugar by using skim milk, egg whites, 1/2 splenda, reduced fat Bisquick, one light cream cheese and one fat-free cream cheese and light sour cream. I also found that I could use just 1/2 the topping and still get the same great taste. It has a really good texture and flavor. Definitely a keeper. I also posted a picture.