Recipe by Sweet Southern Bell
My husband and I loved this pie. We got the recipe from a Bisquick Box
Top Review by NurseJaney
This was easy to put together, but a tad bland as posted (for our taste). I added about 6 shakes of hot sauce to the meat mixture, with some Italian seasoning and fresh ground pepper. Meant to add some minced garlic, but forgot. A nice and forgiving change from chicken and fish. Thanks for posting. Janey
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400.
- Cook beef and onion, drain.
- Stir in salt. Spread in greased 9 inch pie plate; sprinkle with cheese.
- Stir remaining ingredients with fork until blended. Pour into plate.
- Bake 25 minute or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Shirley J Hedrick.