Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
My husband and I loved this pie. We got the recipe from a Bisquick Box
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400.
- Cook beef and onion, drain.
- Stir in salt. Spread in greased 9 inch pie plate; sprinkle with cheese.
- Stir remaining ingredients with fork until blended. Pour into plate.
- Bake 25 minute or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Shirley J Hedrick.
This was easy to put together, but a tad bland as posted (for our taste). I added about 6 shakes of hot sauce to the meat mixture, with some Italian seasoning and fresh ground pepper. Meant to add some minced garlic, but forgot. A nice and forgiving change from chicken and fish. Thanks for posting. Janey
My family loves this recipe! I add more cheese, and use different types of cheese, depending on what I have. I also vary the recipe by adding veggies, or other meats.
My whole family love this recipe, I always add more cheese than called for.