1/1 Photo of Impossible Burrito Bake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix Bisquick, water and refried beans together and put it in the bottom of a greased pie plate.
- 2Brown and drain seasoned ground beef; put on top of mixture in pie plate.
- 3Add salsa and then cheese.
- 4Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes at 350 or till golden brown.
- 5If you let it sit for about 15 minutes, it tends to cut more like a pie.
- 6Serve with extra salsa, sour cream and tortilla chips.
- 7Can be made the night before and refrigerated; then put in the oven.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Impossible Burrito Bake
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 612.8
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 107.4 mg
- Sodium 1460.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 37.6 g