Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
You just have to love the Bisquick "impossible" pies!
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 1⁄2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes (cubed)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees and grease a 10 inch pie plate.
- Cook sausage and onion until sausage is fully cooked; drain.
- Mix sausage, potatoes and 1 cup cheddar cheese in pie plate.
- Combine remaining ingredients except the 1/4 cup cheese and pour into pie plate with the sausage and potato mixture.
- Bake about 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese and bake an additional 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
these were very good. I made these in muffin tin and they turned out great for the breakfast buffet
This turned out great! I used chicken Italian sausage and everyone in my family loved it! Will definitely make again.
Very good. I added franks hot sauce to the bisquick mixture and made some small pies for my husband to take to work for lunch. He liked them and they smelled awesome while cooking.