Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I had a recipe for a similar pie once from a Bisquick cookbook but I lost it. I made this one up based on a few other impossible pie recipes that I had and I actually liked my version better than the original one that I had so I thought I would post it. (Also this way I won't lose it again).
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, defrosted and water squeezed out
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper (from jar, chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3⁄4 cup Bisquick or 3⁄4 cup Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- Combine spinach, onion, red peppers, olives and seasonings in a greased 9 inches pie plate.
- Top with feta.
- Mix Bisquick, milk and egg with whisk until smooth, then pour over other ingredients.
- Bake at 400°F for 30-35 minutes until knife in center comes out clean.
ABSOLUTELY so easy to do! Deliscious, GREAT for entertaining too! DEFINATELY a keeper when don't want to fuss, TRUE! Thank you for recipe from me to you!