Recipe by Starfire (aka Wendy)
This is one of my Mom's recipes that she made when I was little. After she passed away, she had many clippings and magazine recipes. This was one of my favorites! Enjoy.
- 6 cups apples, pared & sliced
- 2 cups pumpkin (canned)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup dry milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a buttered 10 inch pie plate or shallow casserole with the sliced apples.
- Put remaining ingredients together (grated uncooked pumpkin included) in a food processor or blender, and mix thoroughly.
- Pour blended ingredients over apples.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Serve hot or cool with whipped cream or ice cream.