Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I was asked to post this recipe. I have never made it but it's one of the many I have that I keep saying I should make. Let me know how it taste please.
- Combine apples-- cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg in crockpot.
- Toss thoroughly.
- Combine milk soften butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and 1/2 cup Bisquick.
- Spoon over apples.
- Combine the remaining 1 cup Bisquick and brown sugar.
- Cut cold butter into mixture until crumbly.
- Sprinkle this mixture over top of apple mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours until apples are soft.