Recipe by Kim1
I was asked to post this recipe. I have never made it but it's one of the many I have that I keep saying I should make. Let me know how it taste please.
- 8 tart apples, peeled,sliced
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick, divided
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine apples-- cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg in crockpot.
- Toss thoroughly.
- Combine milk soften butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and 1/2 cup Bisquick.
- Spoon over apples.
- Combine the remaining 1 cup Bisquick and brown sugar.
- Cut cold butter into mixture until crumbly.
- Sprinkle this mixture over top of apple mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours until apples are soft.