- 3 lbs ground pork, with some fat
- 1 lb prawns, minced
- 1 lb thin julienne carrot
- 1 lb minced jicama
- 3 cups silver noodles, cut 2 inches length
- 1⁄4 cup minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup green onion
- 1⁄2 cup minced shallot
- 3⁄4 cup fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- rice paper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the entire ingredients well and then let stand for an hour and in a warm bowl of water place each sheet of rice paper to soften add filling and wrap in rice paper. Place the roll and cover with a wet towel.
- Line a half size baking pan with paper towel and a rack and set aside until needed.
- In a wok add oil and heat to 350º and add in about 6 rolls and deep fry until golden brown and with a bamboo brass strainer and place onto the rack to cool and repeat this step until done.