Nut snack/appetizer. I have not tried this. It was submited at the request of a poster to our message boards.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 3 cups water to a rolling boil in deep saucepan.
- 2Add walnuts; boil 1 minute.
- 3Rinse under hot water; drain.
- 4Toss walnuts with sugar.
- 5Heat 1/2 inch oil to 350 degrees in deep saucepan.
- 6With slotted spoon, add half the walnuts to the oil.
- 7Fry, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes or until golden.
- 8Repeat with remaining nuts.
- 9Sprinkle with salt.
- 10Cool on foil-lined tray, separating pieces.
- 11Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Imperial Fried Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.9
- Calories from Fat 343
- Total Fat 38.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 8.9 g