Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
All things crab are popular here in MD. Many versions of imperial crab. This one was taken from a local Wicomico paper many years ago
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard (such as French's)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 egg
- 6 saltine crackers, slighly crushed
- 1 lb backfin crab meat
- Mix all ingredients except the crab meat.
- Add the crab meat and mix lightly.
- Place in a 2 quart baking dish or spoon into individual decorative baking shells.
- Bake at 425 until golden brown about 15 minutes.