Recipe by Small Town Cook
These are so good and so addictive! You have to use Imperial margarine. If you don't the batter makes a good crumble for topping and baking fruit, but it will not make cookies.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Cream together margarine and sugar.
- Add flour and vinegar.
- Mix well.
- Roll into tiny balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Take a glass and dip bottom in sugar. Use this to press down cookies.
- Bake in over for 25 to 30 minutes or until light brown.