Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Have been serving this dish for several years. It's a good one! Am certain your family will enjoy it as much as mine.
- 2 lbs chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups unseasoned breadcrumbs or 1 1⁄2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Dip chicken into melted butter and roll in bread crumbs.
- Place pieces in pan, sides touching, and dot with bits of butter.
- Bake at 350*- uncovered- about 1 hour or until easily pierced with fork.
This recipe is awesome. However, it is slightly different from the one I have made from years. Try these tips to make it even better. First, you need to use chicken breasts, not whole chickens. Melt 1/2 cup of butter and add the garlic cloves, crushed. Dip the chicken in this mixture before breading. After placing chicken rolls in the shallow baking pan, drizzle the remaining butter with the juice of a half lemon over the chicken. Then bake as instructed. It will be a hit!