Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is really a simple and easy recipe. It is real good too.
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml oleo
- saltine crackers
- 340.19 g package chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml nuts, crushed
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Layer with saltine crackers.
- Combine sugar and oleo in a medium size pan.
- Bring to a rolling boil.
- When boiling, pour over crackers.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Cover with chocolate chips evenly.
- Sprinkle nuts over top and gently push down into chocolate with a spatula.
- Place in refrigerator till firm.
- Break and enjoy.
This is a super recipe! It's very easy and tasty, too. I use brown sugar and microwave it with butter. My family prefers milk chocolate chips to the semi-sweet variety.
I love this recipe, everytime I make it someone asks for it
Oh my! This was very very good! I used plain cream crackers and crushed sugared pecans. It went very quickly, and I know I will make this often. Thanks!