- 3 ounces skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup broccoli slaw mix
- 1 cup shirataki noodles
- 2 tablespoons Braggs liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- cube chicken in 1/2" to 3/4" pieces and cook on high heat with no oil lightly season with sea salt and remove.
- add 1 cup broccoli slaw, add 1 table spoon the braggs liquid amino, lower heat, cover and cook until tender.
- add chicken and noodles while adding the last table spoon liquid braggs amino and the srirancha sauce.