Recipe by mailbelle
Found this recipe when searching for something to do with some imitation lobster I'd bought at Aldi. This would probably be good with imitation crabmeat too.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was good and easy to make. I didn't have cream of shrimp soup so used cream of mushroom and didn't add the sliced mushrooms. I followed the rest of the recipe as written. This is rich. We liked it better served with crackers more then we did as a main dish.
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup
- 8 ounces imitation lobster meat, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn on broiler.
- Heat soup in a saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add next 5 ingredients and stir until heated through.
- Spoon into 4 lightly greased individual baking dishes or shells.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and a little more Old Bay.
- Broil 4 inches from heat source for 2-3 minutes until hot and bubbly.