1/1 Photo of Imitation Lobster Thermidor
Found this recipe when searching for something to do with some imitation lobster I'd bought at Aldi. This would probably be good with imitation crabmeat too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn on broiler.
- 2Heat soup in a saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- 3Add next 5 ingredients and stir until heated through.
- 4Spoon into 4 lightly greased individual baking dishes or shells.
- 5Sprinkle with parmesan and a little more Old Bay.
- 6Broil 4 inches from heat source for 2-3 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Broil/Grill Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Imitation Lobster Thermidor
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.0
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 775.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
imitation lobster meat
Old Bay Seasoning