Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't know where I got this recipe, but I know it wasn't on this site, 'cause I couldn't find it anywhere. I've made them before (and they're yummy) so I knew I must have it written down somewhere. Luckily, I found it and am posting it here for safe-keeping. You can use any type of seafood you desire, just be sure to finely dice it, and enjoy. BTW, Prep time doesn't include chilling time, and the 1/2 cup of seafood cocktail sauce at the end of the ingredient list is optional for dipping.
- Mix softened cream cheese and cocktail sauce together, until well blended.
- Stir in crabmeat, swiss cheese and green onion, or green pepper and mix well.
- Spread evenly onto the 4 flour tortilla shells and roll each one up tightly.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refridgerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- After they are thoroughly chilled, slice into 1/2 inch circles, and serve with the 1/2 cup, optional cocktail sauce.
- Note: I microwave my tortilla shells (one at a time) for about 15 seconds, before I spread the mix on them.That makes the shells much easier to roll.
- I also make my own 'cocktail sauce' by simply mixing prepared horseradish and ketchup (to taste) together.