Recipe by Little Bee
These are great appetizers! They look so pretty. and are very easy to prepare. I use my Fry Daddy for these.
- 4 (8 ounce) packagessoftened cream cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped imitation crabmeat
- 3 chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 (12 ounce) packages wonton wrappers
- hot oil (enough to deep fry with)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 5 ingredients well.
- Spoon 1-Tbl.
- of mixture onto wrapper.
- Bring all corners up (at top of mixture) forming a purse, and pinch to secure.
- Deep fry in hot oil 1-minute or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Makes 50-60.
- Recipe can be halved.
- Dig in and enjoy!