I love this for light lunch. It's fresh and alive with lime and cilantro.
Make and share this Imitation Crab (Surimi) and Avocado Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Shred surimi and place in bowl.
- Slice avocado in half and twist to open. Carefully Lodge a knife in the seed and twist to remove.
- Score avocado into 1 inch by 1 inch sections and spoon into bowl.
- Add tomato, onion slivers, and cilantro.
- Squeeze 1/2 lime over the salad.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir well and serve.
This is just the perfect salad for a hot summer day! I added a little Old Bay to mine
Fabulous! I plan to add a few crushed wasabe peas next time for some crunch and spice.
This truly is a refreshing and light salad. No heavy dressings, just wonderful lime and cilantro! I added some chopped onion, otherwise made it just as written. Fabulous lunch! I'll make this again. Thanx for sharing the recipe.