- 1 california avocado
- 8 ounces surimi (Crab flavor)
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Shred surimi and place in bowl.
- Slice avocado in half and twist to open. Carefully Lodge a knife in the seed and twist to remove.
- Score avocado into 1 inch by 1 inch sections and spoon into bowl.
- Add tomato, onion slivers, and cilantro.
- Squeeze 1/2 lime over the salad.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir well and serve.