Recipe by MAW's Kitchen
This is a filling, tasty dish. Perfect for those who are watching their waistlines and are tired of bland cuisine.
Top Review by Bergy
This is an easy tasty meal and a lovely way to use imitation crab. I did a couple of things differently - I would have liked to use red cabbage. It would provide a lovely color contrast but all I had on hand was green cabbage. To add more color I added a carrot. Also, I like my vegetables a bit crisp so I cut the cooking time back to a total of 15 minutes. I added the crab & pea pods for the last 5 minutes. Thanks Maw's Kitchen for a lovely healthy dinner
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 raw cauliflower, sliced
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄3 head red cabbage, sliced
- 1 dozen snow peas, washed
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 0.5 (1 1/2 lb) package imitation crabmeat, sliced
- olive oil
- soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare all fresh veggies and place into individual bowls.
- Sprinkle a pinch of ground ginger and salt on onions, cauliflower, cabbage, snow peas and tomatoes.
- Coat bottom of frying pan or wok with olive oil.
- When oil is hot add onions and sear for 5 minutes on high.
- Add garlic, cabbage, snow peas and cauliflower.
- Stir all ingredients together and add soy sauce to taste.
- Decrease heat and cover pan. Let simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add imitation crab, toss ingredients to mix and cover. Simmer for an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve as is or over a bed of white rice.