1/10 Photos of Imitation Crab Salad
Sassy Cat's Note:
Great Summer Salad, you can use all crab or you can use half shrimp and half crab.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat
- 2 green onions, also called spring onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped, use the middle, tender ribs with tops
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh (I used lime)
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon horseradish, prepared
- 2 -3 cups salad greens
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1Cut crab into bite-sized pieces.
- 2Combine the crab with the onions, celery, lemon juice, mayonnaise, dill weed and horseradish; mix well.
- 3Place the salad greens on 2 plates for large portions and 3 plates for small portions.
- 4Divide crab mixture among the plates; sprinkle with the parsley.
- 5Place lemon wedges on plate.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Imitation Crab Salad
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.0
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.1 mg
- Sodium 1232.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 10.5 g