Great Summer Salad, you can use all crab or you can use half shrimp and half crab.
Make and share this Imitation Crab Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat
- 2 green onions, also called spring onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped, use the middle, tender ribs with tops
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh (I used lime)
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon horseradish, prepared
- 2 -3 cups salad greens
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Cut crab into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine the crab with the onions, celery, lemon juice, mayonnaise, dill weed and horseradish; mix well.
- Place the salad greens on 2 plates for large portions and 3 plates for small portions.
- Divide crab mixture among the plates; sprinkle with the parsley.
- Place lemon wedges on plate.