Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The traditional poke uses a sashimi grade fish such as ahi, but imitation crab will do in a pinch if good fresh fish isn't available.
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat
- 1 small cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 hawaiian red peppers, seeded and minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Cut imitation crab into 1-inch lengths. Cut cucumber lengthwise into halves, remove seeds and slice thinly.
- Combine crab, cucumber, onion, green onions, sesame seeds, peppers and salt. Gently mix in sesame oil.