Recipe by Ambervim
I evolved this over the years based on something a grocery used to make. Feel free to add other crunchy or yummy stuff to your liking. Cucumbers and green peppers come to mind.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Great, easy salad for warm days. It is great on lettuce, with crackers or even in a wrap or sandwich. I loved the addition of the chopped apples. It's a good way to use imitation crab. Thanx!
- 85.04 g imitation crabmeat (or lobster, it is usually Pollack. Sometimes packed in 4 oz, either is fine)
- 236.59 ml celery, chopped
- 59.14 ml onion, chopped (Vidalia, red or yellow)
- 1 apple, chopped (or use whatever fruit is in season)
- 59.14 ml plain yogurt (or Greek plain)
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise (if this will sit out, just use yogurt)
- 29.58 ml lemon juice