Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to prepare -- always gobbled up. Save time by buying prepared toasts at the grocery store.
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat, cut into small chunks
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 1⁄2 cup onion, minced
- 1 large garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 French baguette, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Arrange bread on baking sheet. Spread lightly with olive oil, mixed with garlic.
- Mix remaining ingredients, and toss with 2 tablespoons Olive oil.
- Serve bread topped with crab mixture.