1/1 Photo of Imbolc Butter Cake
Chef #1111947's Note:
Got from a datebook for a religious holiday. By ellen dugan
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine cake mix, melted butter and 2 eggs with a fork till moist.
- 3Pat the mixture in the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan and slightly up the sides for crust.
- 4In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together for 3 minutes with an electric mixer on high.
- 5Turn to low and add remaining eggs and vanilla.
- 6Mix well.
- 7Pour over crust and bake 35 to 40 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle with powered sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Imbolc Butter Cake
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.0
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 111.6 mg
- Sodium 134.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 37.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: