Recipe by Innocence41285
Got from a datebook for a religious holiday. By ellen dugan
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Here's a really easy-to-make recipe & the resulting cake was served with a nice helping of homemade peach sauce along with just a drizzle of some chocolate sauce that I'd also recently made! Many thanks for a very nice recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in All New Zaar Cookbooks Tag]
- 16 ounces poundcake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine cake mix, melted butter and 2 eggs with a fork till moist.
- Pat the mixture in the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan and slightly up the sides for crust.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together for 3 minutes with an electric mixer on high.
- Turn to low and add remaining eggs and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Pour over crust and bake 35 to 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powered sugar.