I saw the sign. It was an Arby's sign that said: I'm thinking...roast beef sandwich. No, that's NOT what I was thinking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup guacamole, homemade is preferable (see Guacamole Muy Facil)
- 2 cups garbanzo beans, cooked and cooled
- 2 cups bulgur or 2 cups couscous, cooked and cooled
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion
- 2 roma tomatoes, ripe but firm, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 3/4 cup Baby Spinach, en chiffonade
- 6 (10 inch) whole wheat tortillas (burrito size)
- lemon, for garnish
- 1NOTE: These burritos are intended to be served at room temperature. Measurements are estimated.
- 2Divide the cooked garbanzo beans, bulgur, green onions, tomatoes, cucumber, feta, olives and spinach among the 6 tortillas.
- 3Spoon the guacamole onto the burritos. Add a few sprinkles of sumak.
- 4Roll up the tortillas burrito-style.
- 5Serve with lemon wedges. Eat. I'm thinking -- baklava!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for I'm Thinking... Burritos!
Serving Size: 1 (1100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.9
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 440.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas