Recipe by COOKGIRl
I saw the sign. It was an Arby's sign that said: I'm thinking...roast beef sandwich. No, that's NOT what I was thinking.
- 2⁄3 cup guacamole, homemade is preferable (see Guacamole Muy Facil)
- 2 cups garbanzo beans, cooked and cooled
- 2 cups bulgur or 2 cups couscous, cooked and cooled
- 1⁄3 cup sliced green onion
- 2 roma tomatoes, ripe but firm, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, diced
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 3⁄4 cup Baby Spinach, en chiffonade
- 6 (10 inch) whole wheat tortillas (burrito size)
- lemon, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- NOTE: These burritos are intended to be served at room temperature. Measurements are estimated.
- Divide the cooked garbanzo beans, bulgur, green onions, tomatoes, cucumber, feta, olives and spinach among the 6 tortillas.
- Spoon the guacamole onto the burritos. Add a few sprinkles of sumak.
- Roll up the tortillas burrito-style.
- Serve with lemon wedges. Eat. I'm thinking -- baklava!