Recipe by 2Newlyweds
This breakfast is cheap and has always gotten me through some rough test mornings. Its easy to make a dozen and throw them in the fridge. My husband loves them and takes them to work.
Top Review by bmcnichol
I make these all the time for my boys. I do them for OAMC cooking too. They freeze great. I followed the recipe as written other then I cooked my eggs over well, not scrambled. These make for a quick, tasty breakfast.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Jimmy Dean sausage (any flavor)
- 10 eggs
- 10 slices American cheese
- 10 English muffins
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage over medium heat. Drain sausage and let cool.
- Meanwhile, make scrambled eggs to desired consistancy. Set aside and cool.
- Once sausage and eggs are cooled completely begin making breakfast sandwich.
- Cut apart english muffins, top with eggs and sausage. Then place one slice of cheese on top of mixture. Place other side of muffin on top.
- Place one sandwich in a plastic bag and store in fridge. Easy to reheat in microwave.