Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This drink is really good, it's not an ILLUSION :)
- 1⁄2 ounce melon liqueur (midori)
- 1⁄2 ounce Cointreau liqueur (Triple Sec)
- 1⁄2 ounce vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce lemon juice
- 1⁄2 ounce pineapple juice
- 1 pineapple chunk
- Put ice in the shaker.
- Add melon liqueur, cointreau, vodka, lemon juice and pineapple juice.
- Shake vigorously and filter in a cold cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a pineapple leaf.
well I didn't make this but my wannna-be bartender DH did and gave it two thumbs up, thanks for sharing Booms!
Sorry, Boomette, as much as I like the individual ingredients, as a whole it just didn't work for me.
Pretty good. My dh, who doesn't usually like Midori, liked this. Very pretty & not too sweet. Thanks for sharing!