Recipe by MsWolfcry
This recipe is a huge hit everytime I make it and never lasts. If by chance you do have leftovers it's good cold, too!
- 283.49 g box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 396.89 g can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 295.73 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
- 236.59 ml monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 78.07 ml monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml sour cream, I prefer Knudsen
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise, I prefer Best Foods
- 170.09 g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 59.14 ml milk
- 59.14 ml heavy whipping cream
- 2 garlic cloves, minced fine
- 4.92-7.39 ml red pepper flakes, to taste (I prefer 1 1/2 tsp)
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.5-0.75 ml cracked black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- *Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- *Thaw and drain spinach. I find it easiest to do this by putting thawed spinach in a clean dish towel and wringing out the excess liquid.
- *Add spinach, chopped artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese and 1 cup monterey jack cheese to a large bowl and combine till well mixed.
- *In a separate bowl mix sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, milk, cream, garlic, pepper flakes, salt and pepper till well combined.
- *Add wet ingredients to spinach and cheese mixture and mix well. Taste for salt -- add a little more if needed.
- *Pour into a greased (butter or Pam) casserole dish and top with remaining 1/3 cup monterey jack cheese.
- *Bake for 25-30 minutes until bubbly.
- *Serve with tortilla chips or baguette slices.