Hill Family's Note:
This is Ila's favorite meal request. She requests this on her birthday, mothers day, really any day she can get it. It's very easy and fast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 lbs cleaned and shelled shrimp (not pre-cooked)
- 6 tablespoons shrimp stock (can substitute veg. stock or just use water)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sweet basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 lb white mushroom, sliced
- steamed rice
- 1In a large skillet melt butter, add spices and green onions.
- 2Add the shrimp and cook one minute then add mushrooms and stock.
- 3Cook till shrimp are opaque and mushroom are done.
- 4Serve with French bread and over hot steamed rice- best in a bowl so the juice doesn't run all over.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ila's Shrimp Diane
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.3
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 311.0 mg
- Sodium 1765.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: