Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
You can't go wrong with raspberry and almonds.
- 2 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 2⁄3 cup crumbled almond paste
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry jam
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel, grated
- Stir together the bisquick, milk, sugar, butter and egg. Fold in raspberries, almond paste, and jam.
- Spoon batter equally into greased jumbo muffins tins.
- Sprinkle with almonds, sugar and lemon peel.
- Bake for 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, then remove from pan.