1/4 Photos of Ila's Raisin and Cinnamon Biscuits
Hill Family's Note:
Good with coffee first thing in the morning. Very similar to the biscuits we used to get at Harmons.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together to form dough.
- 2Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet.
- 3Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes.
- 4Drizzle with a cream cheese frosting.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ila's Raisin and Cinnamon Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (608 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.9
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.7 mg
- Sodium 224.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g