Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Who doesn't love orange sticks?
- 3 tablespoons knox unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup water, cold
- 4 teaspoons orange peel, grated
- 2 teaspoons lemon peel, grated
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 8 drops food coloring
- milk chocolate
- Soften the gelatin in cold water.
- Bring the sugar and hot water to a boil, add gelatin mixture and cook slowly on low-med for 20 minute
- Add rinds and remaining ingredients, stir until mixed well.
- Remove from heat, strain into a pan that has been rinsed in cold water.
- Let this stand overnight to allow some softening. Cut and dip in melted millk chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper to cool.