Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Who doesn't love orange sticks?
Make and share this Ila's Orange Sticks recipe from Food.com.
- Soften the gelatin in cold water.
- Bring the sugar and hot water to a boil, add gelatin mixture and cook slowly on low-med for 20 minute
- Add rinds and remaining ingredients, stir until mixed well.
- Remove from heat, strain into a pan that has been rinsed in cold water.
- Let this stand overnight to allow some softening. Cut and dip in melted millk chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper to cool.