Recipe by Hill Family
The family has alot of good but different textured and flavor sugar cookies. This recipe is another proven sugar cookie we all love to eat.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Way too many cookies for me at this time, so I cut the recipe in half, & that worked well! Took these as part of my contribution to a park-wide potluck & they were well-received! Thanks for sharing your recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 4 cups butter
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 10 cups flour
- 1 1⁄4 tablespoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄4 tablespoons cream of tartar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter, sugars and eggs until fluffy and mixed well.
- Add flour, soda cream of tarter and vanilla; blending thoroughly.
- Roll out onto lightly floured surface to ¼- ½ inch thickness.
- Cut with cookie cutters. Sprinkle with sugar if desired.
- Bake for 12-15 min at 325*.