Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
You can use 3-cups cooked rice in place of the pasta if you so desire.
- 2 -3 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 lb bow tie pasta or 1 lb spiral pasta, cooked
- 2 bunches broccoli, chopped
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 8 ounces shredded carrots
- 6 -8 ounces caesar salad dressing
- soy sauce (to taste)
- peanuts, lightly chopped
- Cook chicken along with salt, pepper and garlic salt in sauce pan till browned. Steam broccoli, mushrooms and carrots until slightly tender.
- Mix the chicken, veggies, Caesar salad dressing and soy sauce to taste. Top with chopped peanuts - as many as you desire and serve cold.
A great dinner salad - I used garlic powder instead of the garlic salt - but otherwise made as directed. Delish -- and leftovers will be great for lunches. Thanks for sharing!