Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This couldn't really get any easier could it? This is great for breakfast or dessert!
- 1 quart apple, peeled and sliced
- 3⁄4 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Dump apples into a greased 8x8 inch pan.
- Mix together remaining ingredients and spread over apples. Bake for 35 minutes.
What a great winter desert. The aroma of the apples and spices while in the oven kept our mouths salivating. We served it with a side of vanilla ice cream. Life just doesn't get any better. Thank you Hill Family for a wonderful treat.
I doulbled the oatmeal .Yummy!I liked it hot and cold too.I'll be making this again.
This is a delicious desert. it was just sweet enough, You couldn't have a easier recipe. I did double the topping. DH ate two servings.