Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This looks like nut brittle when it's finished but is actually soft and won't break your teeth. So good, it will go quickly!
- 14 graham wafers (preferably McCormick)
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cover 15"x10" cookie sheet with foil, dull side up! Spray with vegetable or butter spray.
- Place wafers to fit well.
- Boil butter & sugar. Remove from heat. Add almonds and stir.
- Pour mixture carefully over wafers.
- Sprinkle top with sesame seeds.
- Bake 12-15 minutes. (Watch carefully to avoid burning!).
- Cut where indentations of wafers indicate.