1/4 Photos of IHOP Pancakes- Copycat
This recipe can be modified with whole wheat flour, fruit, or however you like your IHOP pancakes. Even make a Funny Face chocolat chip pancake for the kids
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- 2Put all ingredients in a blender and combine until smooth.
- 3Pour the batter by spoonfuls into the hot pan, forming 5-inch circles.
- 4When the edges appear to harden, flip the pancakes (they should be light brown.).
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for IHOP Pancakes- Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.1
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 57.1 mg
- Sodium 506.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 7.3 g