1/5 Photos of IHop Pancakes (Best Pancake Recipe Ever!)
I got this recipe from the "Top Secret Recipes" cook book, by Todd Wilbur. My stepson who normally hates home made pancakes loves these! I ALWAYS double this recipe. You can freeze left over pancakes (if there are any), or save the batter in the fridge for up to 3 days. Then make fresh pancakes again. I have made home made pancakes for years. This is the very best pancake recipe I've ever made! My family loves these pancakes. It is a popular request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a skillet over med heat. Use a pan with a nonstick surface or apply a little nonstick spray.
- 2In a blender, or with mixer, combine all of the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- 3Pour the batter by spoonfuls into the hot pan, forming 5 inch circles.
- 4When the edges appear to harden, flip the pancakes. They should be light brown.
- 5Cook on the other side for same amount of time, until light golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for IHop Pancakes (Best Pancake Recipe Ever!)
Serving Size: 1 (676 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.9
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 438.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g