1/2 Photos of Ihilani's Passion Fruit Iced Tea
3 hrs 5 mins
From Gourmet Magazine May 1998, this iced tea is served at the Ihilani Resort and Spa in Oahu, Hawaii. You can substitute frozen passion fruit puree, available at Latino markets if you cannot find frozen passion fruit concentrate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the tea bags in a heat proof pitcher. Bring a pot of water just to boil and pour over the tea bags.
- 2Cover pitcher and allow to steep 3 minutes.
- 3Once steeping is complete, remove the tea bags and refrigerate for several hours until very cold.
- 4Stir in remaining ingredients and serve over ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ihilani's Passion Fruit Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (1819 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
orange pekoe tea bags
frozen passion fruit juice concentrate