Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
You will be singing that song from the 70's all the time you are drinking this great tasting, healthy smoothie! Make sure you get some little paper umbrellas!
- 12 ounces cold water
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon oat flour or 1 tablespoon fine ground oats
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 6 ice cubes
- pour water into blender.
- add protein powder and oat flour (you can use a meal replacement powder like myoplex or metrx instead). blend on medium for 15 seconds.
- add pineapple and coconut extract(can use shredded coconut instead, about 1 tbsp). blend for 30 seconds.
- add ice and blend on high for 30 seconds.
- pour into tall glass and serve.
Come with me and we'll escape!