Prep 1 min
Cook 3 mins
It doesn't get any easier or better than this.
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon powdered cocoa mix
- 1 ounce Irish whiskey
- 2 ounces Cool Whip
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Make a cup of instant coffee using twice the recommend amount of instant coffee.
- Add sugar and instant cocoa; stir until dissolved.
- Add a shot of good Irish whiskey.
- Top with Cool Whip or whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
This was easy to prepare, but not as creamy as I would have liked. Thank you for sharing your recipe!