- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deviened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Season the shrimp with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Add to skillet.
- Saute for 3 to 5 minutes or until the shrimp just turn pink.
- Add the hot sauce and chicken stock,.
- Cook for another minute.
- Remove from heat and add heavy cream.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!