Prep 6 mins
Cook 6 mins
My favorite Buffalo Shrimp. It is made with a Buffalo Cream Sauce.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deviened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Season the shrimp with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Add to skillet.
- Saute for 3 to 5 minutes or until the shrimp just turn pink.
- Add the hot sauce and chicken stock,.
- Cook for another minute.
- Remove from heat and add heavy cream.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
I made these for my family as I don't care for real spicy things. I followed the recipe exactly as written. I took a very small bite and they were SO hot. My family enjoyed them though.
This is so yummy. We'll do this recipe often. I omitted the salt. Thanks David :) Made for Alphabet tag game